1. The administrator of the personal data is AŁTAJ Maciej Wiliński with its registered office in Chełm, ul. Wojciecha Kossaka 16, 22-100 Chełm, NIP 5632402540 (“Administrator”).
3. We take care about data security and respect the right to privacy. For this purpose, among others, we use the secure communication encryption protocol (SSL). Additionally, we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security by the use of pseudonymization, data encryption and controlled access to data.
4. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we cooperate.
5. Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the current provisions on the protection of personal data,
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish the content of the agreement between the Administrator and User, amend or terminate it and correctly perform the services provided electronically,
d) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legally justified purposes).
6. Each User, whose data is processed has the right to access data, correct it, delete or limit processing, the right to object and the right to submit a complaint.
7. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Administrator’s organization is possible via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
8. We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the agreement between us or withdrawal of consent only to the extent it is required by Polish, European Union or international law or in order to pursue any claims before the court.
9. The Administrator has the right to share the User’s personal data with entities authorized under the applicable law.
10. We remove your personal data in case of withdrawal of consent or submitting a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
13. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) anecessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) „performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
d) „functional” cookies, enabling „remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc;
e) „advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
14. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.